2 years of working at GJGears, a VR games and experiences studio based at Eaubonnes (95600).
I was the first and the last employee. And I have lead up to 3 developers.
- Developer (2017)
- LeadDeveloper (2018 - 2019)
Projects(I can't write a lot about many projects due to confidentiality.)
- VR multiplayer and crossplatform framework (PC, Vive PC, Oculuc PC, Oculus Quest, ViveFocus) from scratch.
- Serious game for Surgeon (open-heart surgery training, with VR Gloves)
- Serious game for Physician (for Octapharma)
- VR multiplayer games (bow game, karting game ...)
- Serious games for brands (like 3M, RATP, GoodYears, Engie and others)
- Amusement arcade Manager (games, maps, servers, players, scores ... with RFID cards and UE4)
- Plugins UE4 (libs, framework, tools...)
- Bots discord (nodejs)